- NO Appraisal
- NO Credit Underwriting
- NO Qualifying Debt Ratios
- NO Credit Check
- NO Income Verification
- NO Face-to-Face Application
An Interest Rate Reduction Loan or Streamline Refinance allows you to refinance your current mortgage interest rate to a lower rate than you are currently paying. This is only available to Veterans who are refinancing their original VA mortgage and utilized their original eligibility.
- No assumptions are allowed
- VA does not require an appraisal, any income or employment verification(s), and no credit report, yet the mortgage must have been paid as agreed for the last twelve months and must be up to date at the time of refinancing.
- This loan can be done with “no out of pocket money” by including all costs in the new loan or by making the new loan at an interest rate high enough to enable the lender to pay the costs.
To get started on your VA Refinance Please fill out the information requested below.
Information Collection and Use:
The only information we collect is from forms sent to us so that we can respond to questions or requests regarding Idaho VA Refinance.